Description of Accommodation
- 1 double bedroom, 1 triple bunk room (double with single above), 1 shower room
- Open plan lounge kitchen diner with French doors opening onto
- Patio with patio table and sea view
- Balcony with sea view from master bedroom
- Free WiFi, bed linen, electricity and parking space included
- Well equipped kitchen including washing machine, cooker, fridge and freezer
- Comfortable sofa and easy chairs and TV in the lounge area
- End of terrace beach themed property with green clad exterior
- Quiet location well off the road
This self catering beach home probably has the best sea views in Freshwater Bay Holiday Village from the patio and balcony (note: there are some steps up to ‘Seahorse’ from the parking space). A patio table is located at the front of the property so that guests can enjoy dining alfresco while enjoying the lovely views.
The triple bunk in the second bedroom means that up to 5 guests can be accommodated in this two bedroom beach home.
Rates for ‘Seahorse’ No 64 Freshwater Bay Holiday Village
Weekly prices are from £329 to £840 depending on the season, which works out at £47 to £120 per night (sleeps 5). It is recommended to check prices and availability of actual dates online or by phone/email. The school holidays are restricted to week long bookings however short breaks are available at other times. 10% discount is available to returning guests.