Holiday Bookings and Covid-19.
We are currently in an Alert Level 2 for Covid-19 in Wales. Welsh Government says that from May 17th:
- Indoor hospitality can open, 6 people from up to 6 households (not including children under 11) can book a table.
- All holiday accommodation can re-open fully.
- Entertainment venues, including cinemas, bingo halls, bowling alleys, indoor-play areas, casinos, amusement arcades, and theatres can re-open.
- Indoor visitor attractions, including museums and galleries can re-open.
- Up to 30 people can take part in organised indoor activities and up to 50 people in organised outdoor activities. This includes wedding receptions and wakes.
Due to a last minute cancellation we now have some availability in June.
We email our forthcoming guests approximately 2 weeks before arrival with information about the Covid-19 measures we have put in place including some extra things we are asking of our guests to ensure everyone’s safety.
With regard to our cancellation policy we usually take a 50% non refundable deposit with the balance due 14 days prior to arrival. We intend to continue with this policy with the exception of:
- If you are not permitted to travel due to your local area being in lockdown we can offer a date change or
- if we are in lockdown and not permitted to receive holiday guests we can offer a date change or full refund.