Holiday Bookings and Covid-19.
Welsh Government have confirmed that we can receive holiday guests in our accommodation from 11th July 2020. If you would like to book we have some vacancies from late September.
We will email our forthcoming guests approximately 2 weeks before arrival with information about the Covid-19 measures we have put in place including some extra things we are asking of our guests to ensure everyone’s safety.
Here is a summary of the latest lockdown changes in Wales which can be different to the rest of the UK:
- 4 households can join together to form one extended household bubble and meet indoors. Households can only be part of one bubble.
- All non-essential retail shops are allowed to be open with social distancing measures in place. Hairdressers can take customers by appointment from 13th July.
- Travel restrictions within Wales have been lifted. The 5 mile from home guidance is no longer in place.
- Pubs, bars and cafes can open outdoors from 13th July. Pubs will be able to open indoors from August 3rd.
- Playgrounds can open from 20th July
- Indoor Cinemas and Museums can open from 27th July
- Face masks are advised where social distancing is not possible but are currently not mandatory in shops.
- Gyms, swimming pools and Leisure Centres are able to reopen.
- Many tourist attractions are opening up though I suggest that you check details with individual tourist attractions.
- Our wonderful beaches and the Pembrokeshire Coast path are open.