A light and airy holiday home at Freshwater Bay with
- 3 bedrooms sleeping up to 6 people,
- an open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room plus a separate lounge,
- located in a slightly elevated position within Freshwater Bay Holiday Village, Freshwater East, Pembrokeshire
- only 300 metres from Freshwater East Beach and the Pembrokeshire Coast Path
- free WiFi and bed linen included
- very affordable 3 bedroom property in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- renovated with colourful cladding, well insulated and decorated throughout with a nautical theme.
Description of ‘Seashell’ 40 Freshwater Bay Holiday Village
Seashell is a three bedroom holiday home on two floors for up to 6 people. The first floor has a double bedroom, a twin bedroom with 2’6″ wide single beds and a shower room while on the ground floor is another double bedroom and also an open plan lounge/kitchen/diner and a separate living room.
Facilities include comfortable seating, TV and WiFi and the kitchen includes a fridge, freezer, oven, microwave oven and hob.
Seashell has views across the valley. Also there is a side view of the sea from the first floor double bedroom. Outside is a small seating area.
Notably Seashell is one of very few 3 bedroom properties at Freshwater Bay Holiday Village, therefore it is much in demand particularly with larger families, extended families and groups of friends. However, couples also like it because of it’s extra space and light and airy feel.
Seashell is well located within Freshwater Bay Holiday Village due to its slightly elevated position only 300 metres from the beach. Also there are no other properties behind or immediately opposite and it is an end of terrace property. Further it is finished in attractive blue cladding.
From £321 to £659 per week and from £44 to £89 per night (sleeps 6).
Seashell is affordably priced for a 3 bedroom property in Freshwater Bay.
Bed linen, WiFi, parking and electricity are included in the price and towels are available as an optional extra, on request, @ £5 per person.
Child friendly facilities include a high chair and travel cot which are available on request at no extra charge, however, please bring your own cot bedding. Furthermore there is a removable wall mounted stair gate on the landing.
Non-Smoking & No Pets
Kindly note that pets are not allowed in the accommodation or the holiday village.
Also the accommodation is No Smoking inside.