A luxury holiday cottage with
- 4 double bedrooms, sleeping up to 8 persons,
- 3 bathrooms,
- bespoke oak kitchen,
- recently refurbished to a high standard,
- lovely garden and beautiful views over National Trust woodland,
- located in the heart of Stackpole Village which has an award winning gastro-pub,
- close to Barafundle Bay – voted one of the top 10 beaches in the world – Bosherston Lily Ponds and Stackpole Woodlands,
- Parking for 3+ cars
Rates and Availability
This holiday cottage is only available for rent in the summer weeks from Mid July to September generally with Friday changeovers but the 1st week in September has a Saturday changeover. Priced at £1500 per week. This property is currently not included in the online booking system. Please contact us by email or the contact form to check availability and/or book.
|17th July 2020||Available|
|24th July 2020||Booked|
|31st July 2020||Booked|
|7th August 2020||Available|
|14th August 2020||Booked|
|21st August 2020||Booked|
|28th August 2020||Booked|
Description of Holiday Cottage
The bedrooms comprise:
- a master bedroom with king size bed, walk in wardrobe and spacious fully tiled shower room
- the second bedroom has a super king bed (which can alternatively be set up as twin beds) and a delightful ensuite shower room
- a double bedroom
- a twin bedroom.
There is a family bathroom which has a separate shower cubicle and bath.
The light and airy kitchen has a 6 burner hob with double oven set into an inglenook. There are plenty of oak cupboards, an island and a separate oak dining table and chairs for up to 8 persons. Good quality cutlery, crockery, glassware, pans and cooking utensils are supplied. There is a fridge freezer, built in microwave and dishwasher. There is also a separate utility room with a washing machine and sink.
The lounge is built around a central fireplace. There are plenty of easy chairs and also an electric piano. A conservatory leads off the lounge and has additional seating.
Patio doors lead outdoors from the kitchen to the patio and landscaped garden. From the kitchen, lounge and garden are superb uninterrupted countryside views over Stackpole National Trust woodland. There is plenty of outdoor seating so that you can enjoy the sunshine, fresh air and views.
Stackpole is a quaint village located in South Pembrokeshire and is 5 miles from Pembroke. The Stackpole Inn is an award winning gastro pub nearby. Walks lead from the village to Barafundle Bay and the Pembrokeshire Coast Path, National Trust woodlands and Bosherston Lily Ponds (aka Stackpole Lakes).
Included in the rental of this Holiday Cottage
WiFi, bed linen, towels for use in the accommodation, electricity and gas
Travel cot and high chair on request, Beach towels on request